Commodities Sales / Project Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Spencer Ogden , EA Licence No: 13C6321
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Reporting into Head of Commodities Development in the Market Development Division. We are looking for a talent who is strong and deep rooted in commodity derivatives industry who will like to be part of our project business development team.
This position will be responsible for:
- Create new markets for the commodities business and increase market share.
- Implement business plan and support execution of commodities projects, e.g. gold, silver, iron ore, base metals, etc.
- Conceptualise commodities product ideas, define deliverable objectives, estimate realisation resources
- Act as project manager for new products launch, including defining project scopes, objectives and governance in collaboration with senior management and internal/external partners. Actively handle project scope and objectives against quality standards, targets and budgets.
- Develop and foster strong business commitment with the market participants.
- Team work with product specialist to ensure the success of commodities projects
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Economic, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- At least 6 years’ relevant industry experience in commodities markets. Strong professional network/resource is preferred.
- Full knowledge of derivatives & commodities markets and their trading, clearing & settlement workflow
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus.