Commercial Non-Traditional Business Relationship Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Mar 18
Do you have an eye for detail? Are you an expert on money laundering risks?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
– act as the first point of contact for questions related to commercial non-traditional customer relationships (C-NTBR), client onboarding and periodic or adhoc client reviews, money laundering risks, regulations, processes and tools
– support client advisors and the Desk Heads, as well as business risk partners, Operations, Legal & Compliance and Internal Audit
– develop, organize and conduct trainings for relevant stakeholders, including client facing teams to understand and adhere to policies
– support the identification, evaluation and mitigation of C-NTBR risk within the client relationship by pre-checking client documentation, including review of client profile, transactions and ensure key risks and information are identified, documented and analysed
– keep abreast of and consider new relevant policies and requirements and provide project support for changes/revision to standards in risk management in origination
– provide assurance of quality and consistency of client C-NTBR assessments produced by client advisors and feedback as necessary to ensure all key documentation is completed to the correct standard
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the C-NTBR Specialist team, reporting into the Client Due Diligence Assurance team in Wealth Management Hong Kong. We are specialized experts focused primarily on support and advice to Client Advisors and their line management, on enhanced due diligence and risk management for C- NTBRs. We provide support and advisory services as part of client on-boarding and periodic/ad hoc client reviews.
Our focus is on the assurance of completeness, plausibility, quality and consistency of standards in accordance to the prevailing internal policies & regulatory requirements across Hong Kong & Singapore.
Your experience and skills
– university level education
– at least 5-7 years of past experience in analysing corporate client profiles and transactions or hands-on client review experience with an AML background
– strong analytical skills and banking knowledge, wealth management preferred in North Asia & Hong Kong markets, with knowledge of commercial activities / entities
– detailed exposure to KYC, client documentation, account opening and ongoing monitoring
– strong communication skills in the interaction with various internal business stakeholders to clearly and succinctly convey results of review
– a team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure
– a highly organized and detail-orientated person with a right-first-time approach
– proficient in English and Chinese (candidate will be working closely with Chinese clients)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.