The bank will offer short-term work opportunities to fresh graduates in 2021. The employment period will last for six months, centralized training and internal training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Candidates will be allocated to Commercial Banking Divisions in CCBA and a mentor will be assigned for each employee.
- Conduct annual reviews for existing credit facilities
- Prepare credit analysis and proposal for corporate lending deals to ensure businesses are conducted within the Bank's risk framework
- Support Relationship Manager to handle general enquiries of client independently
- Assist RM in conducting KYC assessment and perform client background checks in accordance with the AML procedure
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Loans Dept, Credit Services, Trade Services, Retail Customer Support etc.) for loan drawdown and other daily operation activities of corporate clients
- Provide follow up support on loan administration work in post credit monitoring process
- Identify risk factors, conduct credit evaluation and ensure lending quality
- Analyze financial information to product forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions to assist in making credit decisions
- Prepare financial statement spreading and run the risk rating scorecard for corporate borrower
- Prepare management report to the corporate banking business units
- Students graduating with a bachelor's degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong with academic merit
- Enthusiastic students with excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Welcome students from Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics related areas
- Strong desire for a career in the banking sector
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese
* Candidates with outstanding performance during 6 months may be offered with permanent position.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.