Commercial Bank - Credit Maintenance Senior Manager - Vice President
The Credit Maintenance Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team in an effort to:
1. Manage the credit facility documentation and execution processes for Citi Commercial Banking clients, via working closely with relevant stakeholders (i.e.credit analysts, relationship bankers,legal,products and operations etc), in accordance with the Bank's documentation standards and turnaround disciplines.
2. Drive the facility documentation process improvements and automation projects, enhance processingefficiency and customer experience.Support head office, regional and local facility documentation process improvement initiatives.
3. Maintain data on credit exposures, obligors and facilities in relevant credit systems in coordination with the Operations - Services team.Together with relevant stakeholders asto drive data quality efforts, analyze and report credit exposure, escalate deficiencies and recommend delinquent strategies in alignment with overall policies. Responsibilities:
- Manage one or more credit start units to accomplish established goals and provide assistance to several products
- Assist in the development ofinitiation strategies to guarantee quick reply to clients
- Conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Work with the Credit Risk Managers to evaluate approval strategies and coordinate and contribute to the goals of the function as a whole
- Make evaluative decisions according to an analysis of the factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Conduct the assisted area partaking in partial or full responsibility for final results, budget administrations, and resource planning
- Ensure that essential procedures are respected and help define the standards
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Experience in a similar management position
- Demonstrated expertise in Legal Documentation, Credit, Project Management
- Knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to negotiate with external third parties
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Legal and project management background / experiencepreferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Services Job Family:
Credit Maintenance Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting