Collection Strategy Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Collection Strategy Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Develop, evaluate and roll out, monitor and maintain collection strategies across early, late stage and recoveries for selected Asia Pacific markets with the aim of maximizing value generation for the business.
- Analyze trends and understand portfolio dynamics, both secured and unsecured, in order to support Asia Pacific Businesses to meet their Net Credit Losses targets.
- Contribute towards cost-effective management of delinquent consumer credit portfolios across selected Asia Pacific markets.
- Provide guidance and work closely with Global Analytics Team to ensure quality of analytical output.
- Active participation on several Regional Governance forums. Work closely with Regional and Local Collections and Risk departments.
- Align Collection Strategies with Function Instruction Manuals, Regional and Global Policies.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Solid experience in Credit Risk management or Analytics related role within a Bank or other Financial Institution
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated ability to interact with senior leadership on strategic operational and business matters.
- Excellent problem solving, financial and analytical skill, including demonstrated experience and making recommendations.
- Experience in segmentation and qualitative statistical analytics.
- Business and operational understanding in Credit and Collections context.
- Ability to adapt to change and changing work priorities, and ability to achieve agreed deadlines.
- Experience of managing within a complex matrix environment.
- Experience working across cultures and across all levels of the organization.
- Experience of managing or coordinating across geographically dispersed team.
- Project management, analytical, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.