Grow the Cluster’s business in accordance to the Budget Plan and lead the team in achieving the sales, service targets by the development and implementation of business plans, overseeing branch performance and coach colleagues to drive sales results while delivering excellent customer service.
- Lead sales activities, provide coaching to sales force and achieve sales targets through robust activity management to increase income contribution from wealth management products with the aim to achieve fees income objectives.
- Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery to increase customer satisfaction, done by developing and maintaining a strong service culture in exceeding customer expectations.
- Maintaining overall supervision and providing coaching / guidance with subordinates to ensure the Cluster’s deliverables are in compliance with legal and regulatory and ethical standards, of the required quality, in adherence to the Bank’s corporate values, AML procedures & policies, risk management policies and service standards.
- Optimize cost control through stringent cost control management.
- Develop staff, promote teamwork and actively manage staff performance by identifying individual’s training needs and encourage continuous learning, and provide appropriate coaching to ensure top performance. Enable effective communication through regular two-way communications.
- Ensure the team in compliance with the regulatory requirements as well as the internal compliance policies and guidelines including but not limited to anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism