Cloud & DevOps Software Engineer - Leading IBank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IT Consulting Solutions
- 17 Feb 19
Our client, a leading Investment bank, is looking for a passionate Cloud DevOps Software Engineer with their innovation tech team. The selected candidates will be tasked developing the on-premise cloud using Java/ Python/ C++ with CI/CD practice under DevOps & Agile methodology. Rare and great opportunity to work on hybrid cloud tech in an IBank.
- Full SDLC with Design, develop, testing, deployment, and maintain software to manage on premise cloud/ hybrid cloud.
- Solve problems related to mission critical infrastructure by building automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Measure and monitor software usage and define necessary improvements.
- Engage in incident response to restore production service involving software issues.
- Coach infrastructure engineers and junior developers on development principles and technical skills.
- At least 5 years+ professional experience in software development.
- University Graduate with major in the related discipline
- Experience in one or more of the following skillset: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Experience working in Unix/ Linux environments and/ or cloud technologies.
- Experience in CI/CD practice, Git versioning control, MVC Rest API, and Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of private or public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of visualization and global infrastructure.