Working with a top tier, global, management consultancy as a cloud transformation consultant you will focus on the technology foundation and innovation required to enable enterprise-wide infrastructure-led and application-led transformations. You will already have experience with Cloud / infrastructure architecture planning and design that you will be able to translate into client advisory and delivery.
- Analyzing business and technology requirements from clients and provide an integrated solution including infrastructure / cloud technologies, IT service management & governance;
- Delivering infrastructure / cloud-related assessment, design and implementation projects;
- Developing an infrastructure cloud design which supports integrated solutions taking business, user and technical requirements, etc. into account;
- Analyzing organizations’ IT operating model and identifying improvements / enhancements based on best practices;
- Creating effective communications for implementing new technologies to organizations with positive acceptance; and
- Providing expert advice for Strategic Planning and Enterprise Architecture processes also being implemented.
- 4+ years of work experience in implementing cloud or data center projects;
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure / cloud-related design and implementation projects involving technologies across servers, storage, networking, Windows, various Linux distributions, virtualization platforms (e.g. Hyper-V, VMware), load balancers, backup, DR and security;
- Expertise on at least one public cloud provider platforms (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Experience with at least one containers technologies (e.g. Docker, OpenShift);
- Educational background should include a University Degree or graduation from a Technical program, preferably in Computing Science or a related discipline;
- Experience as a consultant in technology-related projects;
- Some experience with the latest approach on application development (e.g. Agile, DevOps) a plus;
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills; and
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Azure, AWS or GCP certifications.
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private, public and hybrid cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures.