Cloud Support Engineer
5x Cloud Support Engineers (Azure/AWS)
Global financial institution is looking for 5 motivated and high caliber resources to join their growing IT Support Team to provide day to day Cloud Support on AWS and Azure. The firm has heavily invested into their Cloud Transformation and are building a new team for support and projects.
• The high energy cloud support team is responsible for deploying Microsoft cloud related projects like Office 365, Azure and other related applications
• Managing projects and providing support including troubleshooting
• Additionally, looking after implementation and cloud infrastructure support
• Vendor management
• 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft Infrastructure like Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, backup, networking, and DNS
• Knowledgeable on cloud design and implementation for Office 365 and Azure
• Team player with good project deployment skills
• Experience with migrating on premise system and cloud projects to Office 365 and Azure
• Microsoft certifications are an advantage
This is a great opportunity for cloud enthusiasts with experience in IT to further enhance their career in a top financial institution and gain exposure to the latest technology within IT Infrastructure.
Vidisha Ghosh is a specialist talent manager in IT Consulting Services based in Hong Kong working within IT Infrastructure and Cloud.