Our Client is a Chinese-based global ICT Company with a presence in over 190 countries and regions.
- Responsible for technical advisory and exploring business opportunities at the pre-sales stage;
- Based on company's cloud product and solution capabilities, responsible for demand analysis, solution design, POC verification, and traditional IT cloud solution design for public cloud projects;
- Responsible for the migration and online delivery of public cloud products and solutions; participate in and guarantee the delivery of major projects;
- Collaborate with Sales (BD), R&D, SRE and other teams to ensure the operation of key customers;
- Combine the characteristics of the region and the industry in which it is located, provide universal demand input for products and solutions, and support competitiveness;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Familiar with the functions, principles, and architecture of one or more areas of public / private cloud; a certain programming foundation or development experience are preferred;
- Experience in cloud-to-cloud migration methods and processes;
- Experience in handling end-end projects are preferred;
- Experience in public cloud solutions in one or more industries such as finance / Internet industry (gaming, video) / manufacturing / energy / education / medical / government are preferred;
- Experience in IT department virtualization, cloudification and other project planning, implementation, operation and maintenance in related industries are preferred.