Our client from the Financial Services sector is looking for an experienced Cloud Security Professional with expertise in supporting on-prem & cloud-based technologies. This person will be responsible in implementing and supporting enterprise security solutions and must have solid experience on Office 365 E5 technologies.
- Develop strategies for enterprise security solutions to meet the current threat landscape.
- Provide designing and engineering support for on premise and cloud information security solutions
- Implement and effectively operate enterprise security solutions and infrastructures for the organization
- Introduce engineering, testing and compliance processes to ensure that the enterprise security solutions are maintained and kept abreast of the emerging threat landscape.
- Monitor developments in the information security industry and communicate on the potential impact or applicability to the organization.
- Prepare presentation to senior management and business stakeholders.
- Proven hands-on & relavant Information Security experience working on cloud-based technologies (O365 suite preferred)
- Experience in O365 E5 technologies, BYOK, AD security, and Zero Trust is ideal.
- Solid knowledge and experience in cloud technologies, and familiar with cloud security architecture, design and operations.
- Relevant experience with information security (e.g. CISSP, CCSP) and enterprise architecture methods (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF or Zachman)
- Strong information security technology knowledge/concept and can effectively communicate with senior management and a broad range of technical/non-technical audiences.
- Strong written communication skills, experienced with writing board-level papers and verbal presentations to senior management.
- Relevant university degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Good presentation skill, project planning and document works.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
***Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.