Roles and Responsibilities
* Performs operational support on all Azure Cloud Services, including but not limited to provisioning, configuration, monitoring and troubleshoot
* Verifies and rectifies system security configuration based on security reports for meeting compliance requirements
* Provide support on patch installation from different vendors in order to ensure systems are secured
* Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill to ensure the drill is completed successfully.
* Conducts regular Cloud Services health check and monitoring to ensure critical facilities and responsible systems are working in optimum condition at high availability.
* Works as second tier support and coordinates with vendors on system maintenance.
* Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed
* Contribute to operational efficiency by transforming manual operation into IaC automation
* Degree in IT related discipline with 5-7 years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education & related experience.
* Good technical skill in administration & support on Azure Cloud Services (e.g. Data Factories, Databricks, Cognitive Services, App Service, VM, Azure SQL,Storage Account, Redis)
* Hands on support skill in middleware (e.g. Data Analytics tools, Application Servers, ETL) will be an advantage.
* Effective problems solving ability
* Work independent and self-starter is highly appreciated