Cloud Architect (HK/Cloud)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
Cloud Architect (CA) is a key pre-sales technical position in company's cloud international business division. Our CA's are experienced cloud architects with comprehensive IT knowledge and industry insight and are, ultimately, the key to success on implementing projects. Cloud Architects are responsible for developing solutions and helping customers and partners to develop their applications and services on the cloud platform.
- Closely work with customers to ensure their cloud architecture is successfully implemented by assisting them in building their applications and services on the platform.
- Create and present solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
- Responsible for understanding the unique requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on cloud services.
- Provide assistance to customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto cloud platforms. This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
- Responsible for demo development and testing cloud services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- 10+ years' experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat or WebLogic server.
- Familiar with, and able to setup environments and do testing independently on Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL/NoSQL DB/Hadoop/Spark...
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330