Cloud Architect (AWS)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 19
Plan, design and implement Cloud infrastructure with focus on AWS Engage with vendors and project teams
- Plan, design and implement Cloud infrastructure with focus on AWS
- Develop enterprise system architecture and strategies to achieve high availability, reliability and accessibility for the company
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques
- Engage with vendors and project teams
- Create and provide detailed documentation as required
- Degree in IT
- At least 5 years’ experience in Infrastructure Architecture preferably in MNCs
- Expert knowledge of the primary AWS Services
- Adept at developing architecture frameworks and standards for Cloud services, particularly for AWS
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as Virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
- Experience in Agile practices and knowledge in API management
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – Andrew@nlsearch.asia or call me directly via +852 3703 3686.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Andrew (email@example.com) with your resume.