Client onboarding, 1 year contract
My client is 1st tier investment bank looking for an experienced KYC candidate with client onboarding experience to join their team.
- Conduct periodic Know Your Client (KYC) reviews of existing clients, performing enhanced due diligence, and ensuring overall compliance with procedural standards
- Ensuring Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media / Negative News screenings performed in accordance within procedures
- Perform tasks necessary to support the value chain and producing the results for reporting purposes in a timely manner
- Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the onboarding and account opening process, reporting/investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- Assist in ad-hoc/ongoing regulatory projects and perform relevant controls
- University graduate with Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualifications
- You have understanding and can communicate account structures to relevant partners, liaise with Client (transition and sales personnel where appropriate) to obtain required information, and coordinate delivery of appropriate documentation to/from Client ID, CRM, or Legal as appropriate.
- Direct knowledge of and familiarity with FATCA/AEI requirements.
- The flexibility to work in a dynamic and energized environment with changing priorities