Client on-boarding manager - Private Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 12 Apr 19
An international Private Bank is looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to support their KYC and client on-boarding function.
* Manage and oversee smooth running of the department
* Co-ordinate, liaise and promote Client Register activities between Front Office, Compliance, Legal and Operational business units
* Oversee and implement internal control and risk framework
* Oversees clients and counterparties documentation activities in Asia to enable quick and correct analysis, processing, codification and archiving of the bank's records and systems.
* Maintain register of account numbers, opening and closing of accounts
* Monitor "pending list" of outstanding documents or information
* Ensure quality control in accordance to Group framework as well as local specifics
* Proper documentation and scanning of client files and correspondences
* Validate internal workflows - granting access / blocking / unblocking accounts in Avaloq
* Ensure valid client's instruction execution by signatures verification
* Grant accesses on clients data systems
* At least 8 years of experience in Banking, preferably with exposure in private banking practise
* Strong understanding of the banking operational processes such as documentation, client static data maintenance and management, output management handling
* A communicator and be able to manage various activities as well as liaise with both internal and external parties.
* Solid knowledge in International Tax Regulations (FATCA/QI/CRS) documentation handling and reporting
* Understanding of Due Dilligence, KYC and AML process would be a plus
* Good use of common IT applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Perfect English and Cantonese.