- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Client Solutons Assistant
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Solutons AssistantAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To handle Outbound service calls to customers
- Attend to emails enquires and provide prompt responses to branches via inbound calls
- Mark follow up calls to customer in relations to their service requests
- To handle retrieval and chargeback cases are processed in compliance with card schemes dispute regulations and handle in professional manner
- To assist the team leader to supervise the day-to-day performance on Chargeback Services
- Identifying the initiatives to further improve the productivity and better customer experience
- To assist the team leader in managing operations risks and ensure internal control procedures are well implemented in protecting the bank from potential financial losses on dispute cases
- To provide supporting in ensuring the services delivery to meet the agreed performance standard
- To perform User Acceptance Tests and other ad-hoc assignment as required from time to time
Our Ideal Candidate
- University graduate with strong customer services skill
- Call Centre experience is preferable
- Solid banking or credit card chargeback experience is an advantage
- Financially numerate with excellent Excel and PC skills
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Customer centric, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin preferable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.