Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Private Banking Department
Client Servicing Officer, Private Banking (Job ID: 2140)
- To support Relationship Managers in providing operational, administrative and marketing services to clients
- To ensure that all the established procedures and compliance guidelines including relevant code of conduct and banking practice relating to Private Banking and securities services are strictly complied
- To answer client enquiries on financial markets and account information in a polite and professional manner
- University graduate, with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in banking (preferably private banking) and customer service
- Passed the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination or an Exempted / Qualified Securities Dealer is preferred
- Good knowledge of banking procedures
- Proven exposure in credit and investment products
- A team player with strong presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a must
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2140&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.