Client Services Representative - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
A top tier Corporate and Investment Bank seeks a Client Services Representative. You will work alongside with the relationship managers to support the client administration process and provide excellent client service.
In this role you will:
- Manage first level escalation for clients to resolve operational issues
- Monitor the performance of service against the service level agreements, operating procedures.
- Manage the client onboarding process by completing KYC / AML documentation by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend client meetings to provide input for performance reviews
- Organize administrative support for the relationship managers
- Engage in projects related to operational control framework
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in a client service / sales support / client administration role
- Solid experience in corporate banking
- Good knowledge of the operational procedures such as loan drawdown, cash transaction & payment.
- Knowledge of corporate client onboarding process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Holder of HKSFC Type 1, 7&8 license
- Opportunity to develop into Relationship Manager
- Excellent training platform working alongside relationship managers
- Top-tier investment bank
- Rapidly growing and expanding team