Yunfeng Financial Group Limited, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Main Board, is a pioneer in financial technology. We provide brokerage, investment research, corporate finance, asset management, insurance, employee shock ownership plan administration services and fintech business. Adhering to our "Based in Hong Kong and Connecting China to the World" strategy, we provide comprehensive financial services to individual and institutional investors, as well as corporate clients using the latest online technology.
- Provide full range of account services proactively to premium clients
- Handle account opening and client onboarding processes, including data collection, KYC and record keeping
- Provide and promote quality client solutions by working closely with all business lines
- Assist the department head to establish and enforce service procedures, policies and standards.
- Participate in the coaching and training process of less experienced associates when necessary
- 5+ years working experience in related field such as relationship management, onboarding, client services etc
- Experience in KYC/AML areas within Finance industry is strongly preferred
- Familiar with SFC regulation on KYC and AML requirements
- Excellent in client service mindset and interpersonal communication skill
- SFC type 1 license holder / pass of relevant papers is strongly preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is a must
We provide a very competitive and open career path for our star performers. Interested candidates please kindly include the current and expected salary in the application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.