Client Services Manager, Fund Accounting
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Northern Trust Company
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Responsible for service and delivery to one or multiple clients within their area of specialization (Fund Accounting) by facilitating efforts of their team and other internal stakeholders, coordinating resources to ensure timely delivery of reports/information and issue-resolution and effectively communicating client concerns/needs to partners.
1. Responsible for service and delivery to one or multiple clients within their area of specialization (Fund Accounting)
2. Ensures and maintains client service levels to dedicated client/s by ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of reports/information, attends operational meetings both internally and externally with key client(s)
Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit/ function.
3. Manages large and/or complex projects such as strategic change management, new business/product initiatives, process re-engineering, merger and acquisitions integration and provides multi-disciplinary consulting service such as marketing and technology to business groups
4. Cultivates and maintains working relationship with Relationship Managers, Client Service Delivery Managers and other Service Managers regionally and globally to ensure client service needs are met consistently.
5. Acts as the key client contact within area of expertise and follows up on day-to-day client queries and issue resolution
6. Responsible for identifying and addressing service issues as and when they arise
7. Provides technical expertise for new or complex products/services and oversees the implementation of new processes to support these products/services on an ongoing basis to ensure that client needs are met
8. Provides management reporting on transactions, including statistics on volume, productivity, new development and service impact to clients
9. Assists client(s) and partners with complex problem resolution
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in English, Putonghua and / or Cantonese.
• Strong technical knowledge of fund accounting.
• Proven client servicing experience.
• Analytical and problem solving skills is required.
A College or University degree with proven client servicing and fund accounting experience.