Client Services, Custodian/ Fund Administrator
- Very competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 09 Oct 18
My client is a bulge bracket European financial services company
- Responsible for the day to day enquiry handling and delivery of services agreed with clients within Operating Memorandum and bespoke service level agreements.
- Day to day management of clients.
- Ensure that client enquiries are responded to in a polite and timely manner and monitor completeness and accuracy to drive service improvement.
- Work in close coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth service management and proactive management of client issues and requirements
- Day to day operational queries and service issues from clients can pertain to various issues including follow up on trade status, corporate action payments and notifications, execution of Foreign Exchange and cash management positions, account opening requests in various markets.
- Relevant experience in the securities services industry such as fund accounting, operations & client services
- Understanding of products such as accounting, valuation, global custody, banking services and administration of unit trusts and mutual funds.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua is desirable
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and a team player.