- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 Apr 19
Client Services, AVP/VP
Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest global banks in their Securities Services division. Our client has a broad range of offerings such as fund administration, custodian, corporate trust and loan agency services which they provide to their clients - institutional investors, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations etc. As their client base grows, they have a greater need for talents in their Client Servicing team and are hence looking to bring on board some AVP/VPs.
- Day to day management of clients, including enquiry handling and delivery of services per the operating memorandum and service level agreements.
- Ensure that client enquiries are responded to in a polite and timely manner
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth service management and proactive management of client issues and requirements.
Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for VP level, with added responsibilities such as:
- Managing and communicating the service expectations of clients with the team
- Creating and deploying client plans and measuring of team performance against that plan
- Assisting in the development of promotion strategy for product presentations
- Coordinating and presenting monthly or quarterly KPI reporting during client onsite visits
- Achieving high client satisfaction through proactive relationship management with key client decision makers (regular visits and relationship reviews to ensure appropriate visibility with the clients)
- Ensuring that appropriate risk review meetings are held regularly and that client due diligence, risk and development issues are fully considered and discussed.
- Ensuring the timely completion of new business documentation and appropriate presentation to the various committees
- Ensuring oversight of the onboarding process.
- University graduate with a degree in finance or a related discipline.
- Min 5 years' relevant experience in the securities services industry
- Experience with client servicing/relationship management
- Understanding of our client’s products such as accounting, valuation, custody, banking services and trust & fund administration.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua skills will be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and a team player.
- Leadership skills/experience will be beneficial