Client Services/Customer Care Technical Support Analyst
The global IHS Markit DeltaOne Support Team is comprised of subject matter experts in indices, ETFs and corporate actions, dedicated to providing a best in class experience in product support, onboarding, proactive relationship management and customer communications.
You will be a part of a global client support team based in Hong Kong that provides customer support for all IHS Markit DeltaOne products based on GUI, API and SQL.
This is a great opportunity to gain opportunity and exposure in a global support function and be the first line of support for Sell-Side customers. The role will work closely with Operations, Product and Development teams to ensure a speedy and accurate resolution of issues. The role will also include providing technical support to both existing and new, prospective customers, in liaison with the sales team. Your Role
- Managing and monitoring the CRM ticketing system for clients' queries and requests related to data quality, delivery, coverage check and technical questions.
- Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure the proper follow up of issues and provide solutions and support to clients effectively and in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot both the customer application UI and backend database against various application systems errors (e.g. data load failures, application issues, system bugs) while providing customer facing feedback and progress visibility.
- Identify, log and report systemic patterns within the product suite that can be translated into system development opportunities, improvements or changes
- Supports Sales in both identifying and retaining customer relationships.
- Finance, Economics or Computer Sciences Degree holders are preferred
- 1-3 year of experience in a Customer Services role to manage customer inquiries and requests. Experience in IT Service Desk, Desktop Support team or IT/Database Service Management role is a plus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to document and discuss potentially complex technical concepts to a diverse audience
- Experience in programming language (SQL, JAVA or Python) for Scripting, Stored Procedures, Data Interrogation/Analysis.
- Experience in debugging existing code and developing system workflows to improve performance and data management
- Confident analytical skills and detailed mind
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal/external groups to achieve problem resolution under tight SLAs
It's a bonus if you also have (Optional)
- Experience in Ticketing system (CRM)
- Financial knowledge of corporate actions, indices or ETPs
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.