Client Service Representative - Account Opening & KYC Specialist
Job Description & Requirements:
Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited ("IBHK") is expanding its customer service department at our Hong Kong location. We are searching for candidates with prior experience in the financial services industry, with extraordinary attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The customer service department is a liaison to Interactive Brokers' retail and professional clients.
The IBHK Application Support Group is accountable for providing high quality client service to our sophisticated retail customers, financial advisors, hedge fund operators and other broker-dealers. We aim is to facilitate the client onboarding process by providing account opening guidance while building and maintaining long-term customer relationships as we expand our global service offerings. As part of the Application Support Group, the successful candidate will be the first and most important impression new customers have of Interactive Brokers.
- Correspond to inquiries and concerns externally with retail and institutional clients via in-person meetings, telephone, e-mail and on-line chat; internally to sales representatives and customer service representatives
- Research and resolve a wide variety of client question/issues on the account opening process
- Multi task with a strong emphasis on AML and KYC knowledge while dealing with incoming customer queries
- Learn all aspects of the IB Brokerage platform /policy and offer alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns while complying with policies, practices and procedures
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance, Program Developers, and Project Managers to ensure compliance with new and existing procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2-3 years in Customer Service and/or Financial Service preferred. Fresh graduates who are motivated will also be considered
- Preferably licensed with SFC for RA type 1,2,3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English/Mandarin
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrates experience in handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Ability to identify, analyze, and escalate complex issues
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Taking personal responsibility for identifying client needs while providing a high value experience
- Efficient, self-motivated and hard working
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info