Project Manager / Client Service / Stakeholders Management / Data Migration / Inhouse consultancy My client is a multinational leading bank that is now looking for a Client Service Manager, to provide support on internal and to the migrated clients on use of new migrated platform.
- This role is required to facilitate migration of its banking clients from existing classic platform to the new platform for their electronic banking needs.
- The role will maintain oversight over the client listing identified and analyzed as suitable for migration, coordinate, as well as effective feedback management on voice of clients, tabling to Digital Channels and Data Analytics (DCDA) to deliver enhancement for greater standards, future roadmap and commercialization of their platform.
- This role will be accountable for the client journey through the platform migration, including a client experience agenda.
- The role is required to work closely with Client Services Group, Relationship and Client Managers, Transaction Banking Sales, Implementation Team, DCDA , and be the single point of coordination contact for the country for its platform migration. There will be pre- and post-migration activities to manage
- This role is required to provide training to clients on general platform utilization
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Banking with client facing
- Change management in any digital banking
- Experience in Trade Finance/Cash management is preferred but not a must
- Client/stakeholders focused mindset
- Good product/ processes knowledge relating to digital channels.
- Sound analytical skills to identify emerging risks, analyses reports and identify issues