Client Service Manager (Corporate Trust)
- Act as the focal pointof contact between the Corporate Trust clients and the business, ensuring thetimely resolution of all client issues, ensuring operations and reportingobligations are fulfilled whilst minimising the potential for risk andfinancial loss in the inherent process.
- Co-ordinate theprovision of high quality services to external clients ensuring effective issueresolution and directthem to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon
- Respond to all internal and external client service queries andissues, ensuring that regular updates to both internal stakeholders andexternal clients are provided, leads team members in resolving complexoperational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Work collaborativelyand on a timely basis with managers to review operational controls, conductroot-cause analysis and implement remediation activities emanating fromoperating incidents and client complaints.
- Understand the keyoperational risks and the associated controls applicable to the Business Unitand follow all operational procedures and other directive controls inaccordance with group policies. Any identified high risk issues or changesshould be escalated to Managers.
- Appliesadvanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyzeinformation
- Proactivelyassists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them toappropriate resources at BNY Mellon
- Usesbroad understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best proposeexpanded offerings to clients for front office consideration
- Leadsand participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve theclient experience.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Minimum7-10 years of work experience in Financial industry preferred
- The successful candidate will be a good problemsolver and have experience within a client facing role in Corporate Trust orother related industry.
- Excellent communication skills, and demonstrateleadership quality to influence the team, strong client service ethics andattention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure, managepriorities and act as an advocate on behalf of both internal and externalclients.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin/Cantonese preferred.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Job:
Corporate Trust Internal Jobcode:
Corporate Trust-HR06320 Requisition Number: