Client Service Executive - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Service Executive.
In this role, you will
- Provides support to the Marketing function and Representative Offices in delivering high quality client service to customer base
- Responsible for managing the processes associated with client transactions including new account openings, securities transactions, general account maintenance, customer account changes and account closings
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client service by attending to client enquiries and requests
- Explain operational matters to clients. Develop client awareness, understanding and ability to comply with our operational requirements
- Prompt and appropriate action taken to address client feedback or complaints
- Manage the HSBC Know Your Customer Program and ensure that all client service related activities are fully in compliance with the processes and procedures contained in it
- Provide support to the Offshore Representative Offices, receive, manage and log faxed transaction instruction, answer calls from clients and provide guidance
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience
- Proven and progressive private banking or equivalent
- Proven customer service, communications, sales, mathematical, analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Good understanding of the major products or services available in the private banking industry
- Credit Skills, ideally obtained in an area dealing with High Net Worth individuals or Business Banking
- Technology Skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- A good team player with drive for success and achievement
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AGT9
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited