Client Onboarding Specialist (Mandarin speaker - MUST)
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 14 Oct 18
A leading Chinese securities firm is looking for an experienced KYC/COB candidate to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Standby support for Relationship Managers / Relationship Manager Assistants (RM/RMA) for PWM account documentation queries, covering individual, company and institutional clients;
- Ensure Relationship Managers’ / Relationship Manager Assistants’ understanding of the PWM application documentation, and other regulatory requirements during client onboarding and client data maintenance;
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of account documentation in accordance with the compliance policy and regulatory requirements;
- Conduct database and internet search to ensure RM/RMA has diligently performed the KYC and client due diligence; and, ensure the ongoing screening alert from the database is properly monitored & resolved.
- Review the data input and documents uploaded into the client onboarding system and their subsequent flow through to the front office and other downstream systems.
- Trigger RM/RMA periodic Client Review and review on its competence.
- Regular follow up on outstanding documents / issues / remediation and prepare quality management report.
- Engage in ad hoc projects including systems testing (UAT), process improvement, and regulatory change initiatives, effectively implement new initiatives in terms of system, process, risk and control.
- A university degree with 6 to 15 years’ experience relevant to client onboarding / KYC / client due diligence / client review / risk & control / internal audit / AML compliance
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese.
- Putonghua language skills (Business level) a must
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Responsive to change & challenge
- Understand business process, risk & control framework and attention to detail