A global investment bank is hiring a Client Onboarding Lead within their global markets division. The role will be responsible for facilitating new business onboarding and prime brokerage account opening within the Global Markets product lines in Asia ex- Japan. This person will act as a liaison between external clients and front office on all onboarding related matters.
- Responsible for integration of Global Markets client for APAC business by identifying KYC requirements, collecting and validating documents, performing background checks and AML analysis
- Main point of contact for on-boarding related matters for market activities for external and internal clients including sales, operations, legal, credit and compliance
- Ensure KYC files are consistently completed in line with policy and procedure
- Advise internal and external stakeholder on latest regulatory and KYC requirements
- 3-8 years’ experience in client onboarding space within investment banking or broker environment
- Product line exposure in cash equities, futures and options, OTC derivatives
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin