Gravitas Recruitment Group is is an award winning recruitment specialist. We are Asia's 'Best Specialist Recruitment Firm'.
- Collaborate with Front Office to facilitate the collection for KYC and other relevant documentations to ensure evidence of each customer's identity and other relevant documents are received in order before account opening.
- Perform KYC for new client on-boarding for non high risk clients
- Perform quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients
- KYC/CDD review on existing clients through periodic review
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating request
- Ensure all client files are stored and maintained accordingly (electronically and in paper format)
- Support Front Office queries related to client on boarding and client due diligence process
- Prepare regular reports for Management review (account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics)
- Bachelor's degree with 5years or above of relevant working experience
- Practical working knowledge of wealth management products
- Strong understanding of due diligence and local AML requirements
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Fluent Mandarin is a plus (as has the opportunity to support Taiwan / China Markets)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment