Client Onboarding Analyst/Associate
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
My client is looking for a Client On-boarding Analyst/Associate to join their team. As a Client On-boarding Analyst/Associate you will be responsible to manage a smooth and efficient process to handle all aspects of on-boarding a client, such as processing new client on-boarding requests, running background checks on institutional customers and performing account activity reviews. This role will involve liaising with clients (Brokerage, Asset Management) and several teams with in the bank.
To be a part of the team, you will need the following:
- Minimum 2 years related experience in client on-boarding, brokerage
- Familiar with Know Your Client
- Good team player, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Rewards & Benefit:
- Competitive salary package
- Great career opportunity
- Excellent team and senior management
Are you our new Client On-boarding Analyst/Associate? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley is part of the larger SThree group
Award winner of International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 and "Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong" by Great Place to Work 2017