Client On-boarding & Customer Services Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Tongfang Securities Ltd
- 17 Apr 19
The Company is a well-known state-owned high technology group, carrying out SFC Type 1, 4, 6 and 9 regulated activities. You are responsible for account opening and client on boarding procedures. You are required to perform margin call and handle client;s enquiries.
- Responsible for the whole account opening and client on boarding procedures
- Ensure core activities of client on-boarding, including new account opening and subsequent account reviews, are effective by adhering to KYC and CDD standards
- Carry out the client acceptance and review process and to ensure proper handling with issues, such as, money laundering, due diligence on clients, know-your client process, sanctions, FATCA and CRS related checking
- Perform margin call and assist clients in understanding full trading cycle, including funding process, corporate actions, position transfers, margin calculation and statements reconciliation
- Handle clients' enquiries through various channels including phone calls, emails
- Assist in formulating new policies and controls in client due diligence process to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder or above
- Qualified SFC type 1 license holder
- 3-5 years above experience in client on boarding, KYC/CDD or client service from brokerage or financial institutions, familiar with AML and KYC procedures
- Knowledgeable in working with KYC, FATCA, CRS
- Written and oral communication skills in English/Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office, Excel, Chinese word processing.