Client On-boarding Analyst, Corporate Banking
- HK$30k- 35k base + performance bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A multinational bank is looking for a Client On-boarding Analyst (maker) role to handle KYC/ CDD as well as AML transaction monitoring for their corporate accounts in Hong Kong and Greater China.
- Liaise with Relationship Managers on collecting all required documentation
- Perform background screening/ sanction, periodic CDD/ EDD reviews
- Review CDD files of new and existing clients in compliance with current AML/ CDD policy standards
- Conduct risk assessment and prepare written reports
- Escalate suspicious transactions/ alerts to Compliance for further assessment
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with Client Onboarding and Client Lifecycle maintenance events in corporate bank
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Jessie Lam on email@example.com/ +852 2537 0333 for a further discussion.