- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 20 Nov 17
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
We are looking for a high calibre candidate to partner with relationship managers to cover MNC clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Fully understand client needs and associated account management requirements for the assigned client portfolio
- Effectively manage all day to day account maintenance activities and respond to client queries to ensure the highest level of client service and relationship health - to drive strong client execution
- Develop strong relationships with key client contacts through proactive client engagement and effective resolution ofclient issues
- Ensure ongoing communication with CM TLs and RMs regarding any clients issues, unusual utilisation patterns overall client satisfaction levels/account management quality and any other relevant client feedback
- Escalate account management issues to the CM TL for resolution (RM as secondary escalation point)
- Log all client complaints in WorkBench in accordance with the Client Complaints Handling policyAccount Management
- Ensure effective portfolio quality and risk mitigation through the provision of proactive support on client on-boarding activities (liaising with COBAM), account maintenance and credit monitoring activities (liaising with CAs)
- Effective management of client documentation requirements to completion, demonstrating timeliness and quality - in partnership with CDU, L&C, LDU and COBAM.- Proactively review, annotate and manage excess and past dues and ensure they are regularised on time and cash/cheques are released on time
- Ensure document deficiencies are minimised and rectified in a timely manner
- Support loan draw-downs, cash management, trade offerings, audit confirmations, network account on-boarding and seek transactional approvals as necessary to facilitate faster TAT
- Ensure general portfolio hygiene of client data from a quality control perspective. Flag any client data integrity issues to the relevant owner for resolution or resolve directly where authorised i.e. client tagging and limit information
- Proactively manage assigned client portfolio ensuring priority clients (Top 100, Next 100, New 90) have a seamless client experience in support of the CIB growth agenda
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Banking or Finance, preferred corporate banking knowledge with client service experience
- Knowledge of CDD policy, Bank legal documentation frameworks
- Cross-product operational experience/knowledge
- Ability to problem solve and manage under tight deadlines
- Highly collaborative
- Operates with a high sense of urgency
- Good communication in English
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/12/2017 Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.