Bentley Reid & Co Limited
A highly respected international financial services group, with offices in Hong Kong (SFC licensed), London and Malta. We offer investment and Private office administration, trustee services and tax/general financial advice to wealthy individuals and families.
This is a full time role focused on supporting the directors to serve the existing portfolio of individual clients. You will work with high-net-worth clients in respect of trusts, estate planning, succession solutions and asset management.
While there is a number of key responsibilities set out below these are not all essential attributes to have in order to obtain this position. There will be significant in house support provided but the candidate must show a clear ability to think laterally and practically in seeking to provide services to individual clients.
- Management of client and third party enquiries, including liaising with trust companies, solicitors, custodians and fund administrators
- Provide dedicated point of contact in the absence of the relationship manager on all client arrangements
- Prepare draft advice in respect of trust structures and offshore companies and their underlying assets
- Prepare and develop innovative solutions in respect of estate and succession planning with the ability to consider complex family structures
- Preparation for client and prospect meetings and maintaining accurate records
- Assisting with client reporting, including quarterly valuations and ad hoc reporting requests
- To manage tasks to completion including monitoring outstanding actions
- Ideally be a qualified lawyer, tax professional or qualified accountant with a preference for experience from a Private Client law firm, or major accountancy firm
- 10+ year post qualification experience
- You must have solid experience delivering high level of client service
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to embrace wide ranging subject matters and able to think laterally to ensure client expectations are achieved
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to act proactively to ensure tasks are expedited
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you would like to form part of our team, please send your full career details, together with current salary and expected salary to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence, and will be used for recruitment purposes only.