Client Development Global Markets
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Our client is a global bank who is looking for an equities client development manager to join their front office global markets team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and developing the client franchise by:
- Conducting internal strategic client reviews and driving Client Segmentation (supported by appropriate analytics, internal and external);
- Owning and Coordinating the APAC Client Committees, working closely with the committee Chairmen & Sponsors (Head of Global Markets, Heads of Business Lines, Heads of Sales). Includes preparation of the supporting documents, attending and co-driving the meeting, preparing for internal Client reviews and business reviews
- Defining Service Level Standards across functions for improved client experience;
- Driving the discipline of account planning, call reports, and implementation of all associated action points;
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting sales within a similar top teir global bank, have a mininum of 7 years experience working in equities or global markets and be confident with excellent communication skills.