The primary purpose of this position is to support the handling of Client contacts received through inbound telephone calls.
The Role Responsibilities
- The primary purpose of this position is to support the handling of Client contacts received through inbound telephone calls
- To ensure professional, efficient and quality service to Clients;
- To accept and execute Client instructions;
- To ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution;
- To cross-sell additional Bank products and services;
- To capture Client feedback for future improvement;
- To capture the nature of Client contacts;
- To perform attrition gating;
- To meet productivity standard;
- To acquire product knowledge and service skill through staff briefing and coaching from Team Manager
- To answer Client enquiries;
- To execute Client instructions and requests;
- To handle Client complaint
- To ensure that control procedures outlined in the Contact Centre Manual or DOI are fully implemented and ensure staff compliance with the same. ( for Managers or Officers);
- To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities in the Contact Centre. (for all levels of staff);
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager. (for all levels of staff);
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements. (for all levels of staff)
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.