- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Client Care Executive, Personal Clients, HK
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Care Executive, Personal Clients, HKAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
· To ensure professional, efficient and quality service to Clients;
· To accept and execute Client instructions;
· To ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution;
· To cross-sell additional Bank products and services;
· To capture Client feedback for future improvement;
· To capture the nature of Client contacts;
· To perform attrition gating;
· To meet productivity standard;
· To acquire product knowledge and service skill through staff briefing and coaching
from Team Manager
· To answer Client enquiries;
· To execute Client instructions and requests;
· To handle Client complaint
· To ensure that control procedures outlined in the Contact Centre Manual or DOI are fully implemented and ensure staff compliance with the same. ( for Managers or Officers);
· To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities in the Contact Centre. (for all levels of staff);
· To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager. (for all levels of staff);
· To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and
group requirements. (for all levels of staff)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.