Job Reference # 194296BR
Are you risk aware? Can you ensure efficient execution and resolution of risks or compliance issues? Are you focused on the details even when multitasking?
We're looking for a client advisor assistant to:
• support in the handling and resolution of compliance and document related matters
• be point-of-entry contact for clients with account queries or orders, stock orders, payments, etc.
• ensure plausibility of the instructions received and effectively manage the closing population
• proactively remediate outstanding documents and/or facilitate compliant exits in accordance to the banks' processes, policies and cross-border regulations
• collaborate with colleagues to ensure that all client accounts comply with legal, compliance and regulatory requirements Your team
You'll be working in the Special Client Situations Desk within Wealth Management Team in Hong Kong to are held. Together our team provides a strong defense to support us in achieving the strategic, operational and compliance objectives. The range of activities of the Special Client Situation Desk is restricted to closure of the relationship or account maintenance if illiquid positions migrate risks. Your expertise
• financial services experience, a strong player who takes initiative
• good understanding of risk and compliance
• team player that remains calm while managing conflicting priorities
• works with absolute discretion, tactfulness and adaptability to changing demands
• fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.