- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
Mail Room Supervisor / Clerk, Associate 1 Job Description * Receive, sort mail and load it on delivery carts. * Distribute mails/couriers to appropriate recipients or departments. * Maintain record of all incoming & outgoing mail, local & overseas courier/hand deliveries for tracking and record-keeping.
Mail Room Supervisor / Clerk, Associate 1
- Receive, sort mail and load it on delivery carts.
- Distribute mails/couriers to appropriate recipients or departments.
- Maintain record of all incoming & outgoing mail, local & overseas courier/hand deliveries for tracking and record-keeping.
- Manage and Maintain Mail Log for postage usage record.
- Assist with keeping “Authorized Signature List Booklet” up-to-date as & when there are changes informed.
- Manage weekly “Confidential Disposal Collection” and ensure all disposal boxes are securely locked at all times.
- Assist with “Meet & Greet” for new joiners by distributing assigned access cards and respective toilet keys upon onboarding.
- Assist with Security Access Administration.
- Liaison with Admin. Manager, team mates and other internal users to provide administrative support required.
- Assist in filing and archiving documents.
- Provide support in packing & shipping client gifts or marketing materials.
- Check postal rates and weigh outgoing mail.
- Complete shipping/courier forms, post labels on packages & arrange delivery services by couriers.
- Perform data-entry activities.
- Maintain adequate mailroom supplies & replenish post office & other mail room-related forms.
- Count and record inventory items.
- Record postage meter readings on a daily basis, postage credit loading on a monthly basis.
- Purchase postage and ensure postage supply.
- Provide ad-hoc & miscellaneous support in a professional manner.
- Provide in-house events room set-up assistance.
- Job Requirement
- Fluent in English & Cantonese, command of Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Team player with pleasant personality, positive work attitude and good ethics.
- Proactive, responsible, adaptable & willing to learn.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Matriculated or above.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.