Citi Private Bank Client Onboarding Ops Project & Transformation Manager
- Responsible tomanagemultiple stakeholders across regions independently, document changes, perform reviews and identify process improvements, system enhancements, provides training, stakeholder updates.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of targets.
- Ability to manage and train teams.
- Performs day to day management of KYC, account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners.
- Determines new work procedures, analyzes complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Encourages cross functional training for staffs to enrich their skill base.
- Optimizes manpower to achieve higher productivity levels.
- Understands client requirements and implements them correctly.
- Provides innovative solutions tointernal teams &clients. Ensures a strong and robust processing environment with effective controls.
- Establishes risk management practice. Maintains a culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check points.
- Identifies means to reduce transaction defects (internal and external).
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ability to operate with limited level of direct supervision.
- 8 years of experience in KYC,documentation review, account opening/maintenance, project management skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners across the different regions.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated superior Project management skill and analytical skills to ensure effective solutioning.
- Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to Customer Service and handling of system, testing and rollouts.
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established. Ability to interact confidently with senior management and / or regulators. Ability to coach and develop people, identifying and retaining talent. Able to partner with businesses and other support functions at senior levels in setting strategy and priorities. Able to strive under pressure and covert opportunity from risk. Should be open to working staggered hour /shift / over weekend and on public holidays. To ensure excellent rapport with internal stakeholders including peers and seniors and duly provide inputs to the team and ensure timely resolution of all issues, wherever there are business risks and the issues need to get addressed such cases should be raised to the senior's forum for appropriate action and advice.
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Customer Service Job Family:
Institutional Client Onboarding Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting