China Offshore Compliance Officer
Transaction / New business involvement
- The opportunity to advise on compliance matters for China relevant transactions / trades.
- To work with the product compliance team to advise of any China compliance issues that need to be addressed.
- To advise and coordinate with business partners on China related new initiatives.
PRC entities compliance coverage
- The opportunity to advise on regulatory or cross border inquiries from rep. office/ WFOEs or other shared services departments.
- To prepare and coordinate regulatory submission for ad-hoc / regular regulatory filings.
- To work with onshore joint venture on relevant initiatives.
- To deliver compliance training as needed.
- To provide mentorship in response to regulator inquiry or inspection if required.
- To review product specific market materials from a cross-border perspective.
- To advise on cross border activities across various business lines.
- Good knowledge of PRC securities laws and a good understanding of the regulatory landscape;
- Mandarin and English skills in order to partner effectively with stakeholders across regions.
- Relevant legal or compliance experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards