Chief Technology Officer - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 19
Our client is in search of a talented and visionary Chief Technology Officer to design and drive the company’s innovation roadmap. As part of the company’s executive team, the right candidate will be responsible for leveraging digital technology to scale the business and drive growth. They will have meaningful experience in a lean and dynamic company, ideally experience in a successful start-up and they will have expert knowledge of web and systems software development. Prior software engineering experience is essential.
- An integral member of the company executive team, accountable for shaping the company’s strategy and responsible for driving the technology vision.
- Defining and articulating the future developing roadmap and executing it from launch to scale.
- Building a high-performing developing team by finding and hiring the right mix of resources.
- Effectively aligning resources to achieve key priorities, including appropriate scope, and high quality/ timely product releases.
- Translating ideas into strategy and features and leading the team through the complete product development life cycle.
- Researching and evaluating technology platforms (including web/platform/ device application frameworks and the deployment stacks) that will enhance the technology stack and drive growth.
- Identifying and delivering to new business opportunities through technical innovations that expand the business footprint.
- Keeping up to date on technological advancements and innovative solutions applicable to the business model.
- Released (and maintained) at least two digital products to the market
- Experience with innovative digital development and deployment
- 5+ years of building customer-facing digital product experiences
- Start-up experience in key leadership positions at multiple high-growth digital technology companies
- Experience at building a business at scale
- Ability to track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
Skills and Qualifications
- Critical thinker able to look at the bigger picture, solve problems and implement solutions
- Interpersonal skills to lead and manage the business vision and team
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Understanding of website and web-based platforms development and maintenance
- Be familiar with agile development techniques and aligning engineering productivity with customer-focused product development. Agile methods accreditation in Scrum is preferable
- Data analytics, unstructured data and high-volume databases experience
- An engineering or computer science degree or equivalent
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly via +852 3703 3682.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Albert (email@example.com) with your resume.