Chief Operating Officer
- Competitive & Negotiable
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hywin International
- 19 Oct 18
Hywin Financial Holding Group was established in 1989, headquartered in China’s international financial center – Shanghai. Currently, the group has more than 20 wholly-owned and controlled subsidiaries, over 5,000 staff, and more than 100 billion Chinese yuan in assets under management. Our business network covers the entire world, including over 50 Chinese cities, Hong Kong, the US, the UK, and other countries and regions. Hywin International is wholly-owned by Hywin Financial Holding Group.
- To head the Compliance, Risk, Internal Control and all other control functions excluding Human Resources.
- To be responsible for the strategic, tactical and day-to-day operations management of the organization.
- To work closely with CEO for the development, design, operation, and improvement of systems that create and deliver private wealth management and services.
- To provide ongoing counsel and advice to CEO and has a key role in the developing and implementing the company’s operating policies and long-term strategies.
- To work closely with CEO, CFO and Investment Strategy team on future acquisitions, IPOs, M&A and fund raising projects.
- To represent the firm in industry organizations, Board of Directors, regulators, and other key external parties
- Possesses 15+ years of relevant experience in Wealth Management and/or Banking industry.
- Is familiar with SFC regulations and good knowledge of control functions operations.
- Strong leadership skills with at least 5 years in senior management position.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.