Chief Operating Office - Client Lifecycle Management KYC Analyst - NCT
Position Overview Business Description
Client Lifecycle Management provides comprehensive Know Your Client, New Account Opening, Client Reference Data Analysis and Services; and Data Management solutions within relevant DB systems for Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) The CLM KYC Analyst key responsibilities:
Required key skills
- Act as the single point of contact for the Business, managing the end to end KYC process for new client adoptions, product/business extensions and client regular review/remediation for CIB business lines, ensuring outputs are of high quality, and delivered in timely manner
- Gather and collect all required KYC, compliance or regulatory documentation via internal or public searches, as well as through Client or Business Outreach
- Perform review to ensure client files adheres to DB's Global Compliance requirements, specific country KYC & regulatory requirements and Key Operating Procedures
- Manage risk effectively by ensuring timely and precise escalation and handling/monitoring of issues including identification of root cause and coming up with resolutions
- Effective pipeline prioritization and coordination with NOC (Near & Offshore Centers) teams
- Produce critical metrics and reports that provides transparency on team's performance and Business intelligence
- Monitor and track exceptional/conditional approvals, audit and regulatory items until closure
- Adhere and implement process changes/improvements especially on regulatory items
- Work on data clean up initiatives, remediation, re-engineering projects.
- Assist to implement new products, new regulatory requirements, and change policy via formalizing the process flow, KOP update and training
- Ensure Business Continuity Management functions are compliant
- Ensure key operating and desktop procedures are kept updated.
- Promote a client centric environment with high discipline and tight control
Experience required and Personal Attributes
- Attention to details
- Flexible, able to adapt change, open minded, and excellent team player
- Strong communication skills both written and oral via various media i.e. e-mail, phone, face to face and conference calls
- Proven ability to manage different stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multi tasks, aggressive deadline, work under high pressure
- Ability to drive for result persistently
- Ability to articulate issues on a structured manner, and identify root causes
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, skills
- Ability to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Strong out of the box mindset
- Willing to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision.
- 1 to 2 year experience in Financial Industry
- Strong background in Client Service
- KYC/Client Onboarding or AML background/experience an advantage
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook a must)
- Mandarin is an advantage
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.