Our client, a leading blockchain company, is looking to hire a Chief Information Security Officer to define and guide the establishment of firm-wide controls to protect the firm's information assets.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for IT Security and Cybersecurity industry best practices
- Lead the strategic planning, development, and implementation of the firm's cyber security framework
- Manage the SOC, Cybersecurity Incident Response, Penetration testing, and Vulnerability scanning
- Work with Business stakeholders and internal control functions (e.g. Compliance) to
ensure adherence with Cybersecurity regulatory guidelines and industry best practice.
- Performs information security risk assessments & provide guidance on key security
- 10+ years of relevant experience in information security/cybersecurity
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other relevant disciplines
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex cybersecurity services in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of a broad range of cybersecurity topics i.e. governance, identity and access management, security operations, incident management, etc.
- Professional cybersecurity qualification i.e. CISSP / CISM / CCSP / TOGAF / GIAC etc.
- Excellent consultative / influencing skills at a senior management level
- Fluency in English
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com.