Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
We are currently look for talent to join us as Chief Financial Officer.
As the Chief Financial Officer, you will / have to:
- Formulating financial and operational strategies for the whole Group of Companies set risk and control systems to preserve the Company assets, results, and complying with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Manage end-to-end processes i.e. financial forecasting, budgets and reports consolidation, reporting accurate financial results etc;
- Support the Management in formulating, managing and monitoring the business direction, tactical initiatives, implementing strategic business plans, financial and tax strategies, capital requests and budgeting processes, cash balances and cash forecasts, fund investment and performance measures to support the strategic direction;
- Maintain effective and good relationship with bankers, auditors and/or other external vendors;
- Identify different business opportunities and potential risks based on various insightful financial analysis to stimulate the financial and operational performance of the Group of companies.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Degree holder with CPA professional qualifications, with no less than 15 years relevant experience;
- Experience from listed company is a must, while financial background is also essential;
- Well-versed with SFC regulations, experience in listing rules is a great plus
- Good understanding in HK and China financial market
- Solid experiences in developing profitable strategies in a sizable company
- Sound leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent business acumen and visionary
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.