A well-established Financial Group with full range of financial services, such as Commercial Banking Facilities, Securities Brokerage, Futures, Bonds, Derivatives, Asset Management, Insurance, etc. is looking for a visionary Chief Executive Officer who will share Group’s values and passion to lead & build the Bank for the future. The Bank offers retail banking, commercial banking and wealth management in Macau.
- Build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set the Bank’s strategy while in line with the Group’s direction
- Implement the Group’s vision, mission and direction and lead the development of the Bank’s overall strategy
- Formulate business strategies and plan to achieve the operating profit of the Bank
- Oversee the complete operation in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans
- Lead, motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing team
- Participate in the various executive committees of the Bank and of the Group
- Oversee and ensure all the operations and procedures meet the regulatory body’s requirements; and
- Manage the entire banking operations and internal control of the Bank, ensuring that the business entities of the Bank are operated within acceptable risks and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Holder of relevant Professional Qualifications, like CPA, PCLL or CFA etc., will be an advantage
- Minimum 15 years working experience at Executive Level with the management of a substantial team, preferably gained from sizable banks
- Excellent business visionary with passion and determination to expand the business
- Strong leadership, planning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to interact and build a relationship with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Good communication and presentation skills, including written and speaking in both English and Putonghua
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.