Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. We are currently look for talent to join us as Chief Executive Officer.
As the Chief Executive Officer, you will / have to:
- Report to the board and sit as the Executive Director of the company
- Lead our corporate finance (which not limited to asset management, equities, etc) business lines and ensure smooth operation
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Manage all functional heads and provide high-level regulatory supervision
- Ensuring that the board is provided with sufficient accurate information on a timely basis in regard to the organization, its operations, business and affairs, and in particular with respect to the organization’s corporate performance, financial condition, operations and prospects, so as to reasonably position the board to fulfil its governance responsibilities;
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and decision
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contract for important shareholders
It would be wonderful if you are / have:
- Minimum 20 years solid experience in financial industry, in managing wide range of financial products, with at least 10 years in senior management role in corporate finance sectors, listco experience would be a great advantage
- With successful track record in launching innovative corporate finance initiatives
- Well-versed with SFC regulations, experience in listing rules is a great plus
- Good understanding in HK and China financial market
- Solid experiences in developing profitable strategies in a sizable company
- Sound leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent business acumen and visionary
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.